JOB CODE : SKILL-EVA109 (USE THIS JOB CODE APPLYING FOR THE MENTIONED JOB ROLE)
|Corporate & Professional Services
|Nature of Job
|SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST / GROUP MANAGER
• Min. 3 years of relevant research experience
• Proven track record of conducting secondary research, designing research strategy, interpreting and analysing information for accuracy, exhaustiveness and applicability in resolving research problem
• Ability to connect the dots and derive insights
• Expertise in handling multiple project teams and playing the role of a problem solver to them
• Adroit in workflow management / triaging
• Ability to translate client objectives into clear deliverables with associated priorities and constraints; ability to estimate the effort required in a project to ensure efficient utilization of resources
• Develop solutions to problems, balancing the risks and implications across multiple projects
• Project lead with complete responsibility of project delivery for complex and challenging projects in addition to the regular role of being the point of contact for all projects
• Capable of managing a team of 10-15 Analysts/ Sr Analyst with responsibilities including steering the team in the right direction, and ensuring all work is aimed at meeting client objectives
• Identify opportunities to provide value-adds on the existing workstream to clients
• Manage client communication on projects, deliverables etc. and strengthen the relationship
• Be on top of identifying opportunities and act as a solutions provider
• Knowledge of key databases such as Capital IQ, Eikon, Factiva, FactSet, PitchBook, MergerMarket etc.
Skill Set Required:
• Seasoned research professional with a strong focus on cross-industry research including professional services.
• Updated with current events in the industry and ability to identify key trends shaping the industry.
• Knowledge of major players in the industry and competitive landscape.
• Understanding of industry standard processes and methodologies.
• Understanding of the industry regulatory environment.
• Highly adept in understanding business issues and translating them into research priorities.
• Ability to ensure that tasks within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner
• Effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
• Challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working
• Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
• Ability to identify pro-actively ways to contribute to firm’s goals & mission
• Ability to understand the consulting business environment, language, and processes
• Ability to manage people (mentoring)
Education and Experience:
• The right candidate should have worked for 3 -7 years with a reputed firm in Research and Analysis profile preferably for professional services clients.
• Good knowledge on research databases and Latest MS Office tools is required.
• Graduate/Post Graduate
To be decided on a case-by-case basis.