JOB CODE : SKILL-KC103 (USE THIS JOB CODE APPLYING FOR THE MENTIONED JOB ROLE)
- Planning, organizing, conducting, and managing various valuation engagements;
- Functionally managing a small engagement team while being accountable for the daily progression and reporting of the engagement to the senior members in the team;
- Assumes responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables;
- Oversees multiple valuation and consulting engagements simultaneously;
- Writes complex valuation reports and summarizes analyses and conclusions;
- Works collaboratively with the engagement team and is a positive contributor to the firm’s culture; and
- Leads, trains, and mentors analysts and other associates within the team.
Experience and Requirements
- Minimum two years of valuation and/or consulting experience;
- Experience of working in Big Four’s valuation team or in a leading valuation firm will have a preference;
- Ability to lead a team; and Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and presentation skills.
- MBA (Premier B-School), MS (Finance), CA and/or CFA (CFA Institute, USA)
- Certifications including ASA, CVA and/or ABV preferred