JOB CODE : SKILL-SGA101 (USE THIS JOB CODE APPLYING FOR THE MENTIONED JOB ROLE)
|Work Experience||3 Years to 6 Years|
|Academic Qualification||MBA Finance / CFA|
- Support a Sell-side client in tracking a portfolio of stocks under coverage
- Execute work assignments involving secondary research, financial modeling, valuations and extensive report writing
- Conduct financial modeling, valuations, assign price targets and ratings on companies under coverage.
- Formulate opinions and convey the same in a comprehensible manner by authoring extensive research reports
- Track companies and sectors for events, earnings, relevant news on a regular basis and communicate internally and with the client if required on report schedule and delivery timelines
- Identify task priorities and execute tasks such as quality check and finalization of output in an error free and client-ready format
- Regularly co-ordinate with team members on project updates, work tasks and pipeline to ensure strict adherence to timelines
- Apart from the primary project, the candidate may be required to manage time effectively to contribute to other ad-hoc assignments, if needed
- Contribute to internal knowledge creation, ad-hoc assignments and training and mentoring junior analysts/new joinees on an as-required basis
- Maintain flexibility to learn new techniques and functionalities, and gain exposure to various types of assignments
Must have skills:
- Extensive experience in conducting equity research assignments in a sector-agnostic role, including financial modeling, valuations and report writing
- The candidate should have deep experience in conducting valuations, assigning price targets and identifying and elaborating on investment rationale/risks and valuation summary
- Experienced in interacting directly with clients (call and e-mail, both), regularly exchanging ideas and expressing opinions on stocks and sectors
- Proficiency in MS-Excel and financial modeling, strong financial and valuation concepts (DCF, relative, SoTP)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to independently handle clients
- Basic knowledge of databases such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters etc.
- Strong team player and willingness to learn
What is in it for the candidates?
- Opportunity to work with one of the best and robust Equity Research team.
- Great exposure to global clients based out of US, UK and Middle East.
- Chance of working on both qualitative and quantitative deliverables.
- Competitive salary