JOB CODE : SKILL-EVA101 ((USE THIS JOB CODE APPLYING FOR THE MENTIONED JOB ROLE)
- Location Gurgaon, India
- Job Title Senior Business Analyst
- Reporting To Group Manager
- Job Family Advanced Research
• Trainer will be responsible for developing and delivering domain/functional training programs focusing on key competencies relating to investment banking.
• Will be required to focus primarily on corporate finance
• Core basic domain competencies include – thorough understanding of financial statements, financial markets and investment instruments, Economic, Industry and Company (EIC) analysis
• Core advanced domain competencies include knowledge of creating detailed company profiles, competitive benchmarking, financial modelling, equity valuation techniques, merger modelling, LBO modelling and creating pitch books.
• Overall responsibilities: Developing and administering training programs for employees, assessing training and development needs for various lines of business within Financial Services, helping individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creating training manuals including presentations, assessments and e-learning modules; presenting in-person training sessions and monitoring training for effectiveness
Skill Set Required
• Must have either related industry/training experience
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify proactive ways to contribute to firms goals & mission
• Challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working
Education & Experience
• CFA, CA, MBA/Masters in Finance
• Min 4 – 6 years of experience in a related field Compensation
• To be decided on a case-by-case basis, pegged with the best in the industry.