JOB CODE : SKILL-ANH001 ((USE THIS JOB CODE APPLYING FOR THE MENTIONED JOB ROLE)
- Business Unit RACS
- ARL Level (1 – 9) 7.2
- Reports to Manager
- Education PGDM/MBA from Tier II Colleges and/or PG in finance
- Work Experience 6 to 8 years of experience in financial services
- Shift Timings 12.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Work Description/Role Summary: (Brief 4-5 line description of the role)
- Candidates with 5 to 8 years of experience in financial services either in investment consulting, portfolio management, capital markets, investment banking, corporate banking, equity or fixed income research, financial services consulting (big 4 firms) or risk management.
- Proven track record of working with multiple clients in professional organizations, managing deliverables under fast changing expectations with accurate quality in a metrics environment.
- Significant experience with proven track record of working in highly productive teams, working with multiple clients in professional organizations, managing deliverables under fast changing expectations with accurate quality in a metrics environment.
- Experienced in identifying and implementing the process improvements, standardization and automations impacting larger team deliverables.
Role overview: (Detailed role description 10-12 lines)
- Supervisory experience with proven track record of leading highly productive teams, working with multiple clients in professional organizations, managing deliverables under fast changing expectations with accurate quality in a metrics environment
- Multi-task and actively engage in the Projects and Assignments for the delivery and success.
- Develop good working relations with On-shore stakeholders by providing adequate customer service, and proactively work towards the customer expectations.
- Actively work with supervisor and other team members in identifying and implementing the process standardization, simplification and automation opportunities, and act as a mentor/support for the junior team members.
- Routinely review and update to ensure process documentation are maintained and kept up to date.
- Detailed Peer Review of Deliverables, Schedules and workings to testify the quality of deliverables, and assist in effectively implementing the Internal Review Mechanism and Control process.
- Provide on the job training for new joiners and help them in settling down in the new work environment.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Excellent theoretical knowledge and background experience in financial services space, specifically in investment management industry and/or portfolio management.
- Very good understanding of various financial asset classes and their risk return profiles.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office product suites and advanced knowledge of various excel functions including Pivot Tables, Nested Ifs, VLOOKUP, Charts, etc. and at least a basic knowledge of VBA/Excel Macros.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data sets to identify anomalies/errors to ensure accurate output that could be potentially lead to decision making.
Mandatory Skills (Behavioral)
- High levels of interest towards pursuing a career in the Investment Consulting space.
- Disciplined and professional approach in delivering results and ability to act as successor for the next role and take up additional responsibilities.
- Possesses excellent project management, organizational and team management skills.
- Ability to deal with independently interact with stakeholders & good articulation skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills with both onshore and offshore stakeholders and exhibits high level of cultural sensitivity.
- Self-motivated individual who takes additional team initiatives than required by the role without external motivation.
- Collaborative team player with willingness to participate in wider company or team initiatives.
- Regular interactions with onshore consultants and ability to work closely with multi-culture teams across geographies and develop good working relationships.
Mandatory Skills (Specialized)
Good understanding of concepts in Portfolio Analysis including Performance measurement and benchmarking, Risk adjusted return measures, Style Analysis and Performance Attribution.
Good To Have:
- Candidates pursuing CFA/ CAIA/ CIPM/ IMC or equivalent professional certifications will be preferred, though not a primary criterion for shortlist.
- Reasonable exposure to Data Analytics including a basic understanding of Python or R Programming and data visualization software such as Power BI or Tableau.
Small to large project teams and extensive interaction with internal and/or external clients.