JOB CODE : SKILL-REV102 (USE THIS JOB CODE APPLYING FOR THE MENTIONED JOB ROLE)
JOB ROLE :
- Client Service Analyst needs to work on various financial models received from the company IR (Investor Relations) team, which will be used to derive the consensus model.
- Each analyst model will be prepared using a different financial basis (GAAP / Non GAAP). Analysts will be required to understand the company financials and business model and adjust the numbers to make each model comparable.
- Represent the adjusted financials in standardized / client specific interactive dashboards, which helps the company IR to quickly summarize analyst opinion about the company.
- Interacts primarily with company IR and develops resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity. Contributes to the development of organizational goals and objectives.
- Must display a high degree of professionalism and integrity. Must have problem resolution ability, management skills and communication skills.
- Requires understanding of Finance, Accounts, Accounting Standards and Ratios etc.